World of Technology & Science / Industrial Processing 2018 takes place in halls 7 to 11 in Jaarbeurs Utrecht.
You can open and download the complete floor plan (updated per 19-09) in PDF by clicking on the map below:
Floor plan per hall (updated per 19-09)
– Hall 7 (World of Laboratory)
– Hall 8 (World of Automation – Process Automation)
– Hall 9 (Industrial Processing)
– Hall 10 (World of Electronics + World of Motion & Drives)
– Hall 11 (World of Electronics + World of Automation – Factory Automation + World of Motion & Drives)
Please click here for an overview of all the exhibitors including world and stand number.
Stand building regulations for ‘Free stand construction’
You can download here the stand building regulations for free stand construction.